Monday, January 14, 2008

OMG! I won stuff!!!!!



Not one but TWO competitions in Scrapbooking Memories magazine!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

The postie just brought me two parcels, emblazoned with the publisher’s name!!!!!

I’ve won a Staedler pack and a huge pack of Aussie papers and stickers!!!!!!

All I did was enter online :)

WOW! I have papers and stickers for every State in Australia ... I need to do a Buddy Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I didn't mention it before, but I was also the random daily winner at the LOAD challenge site yesterday, so a prize is on its way here from the US, too!

The scrapbooking gods must be pleased with my work over the past two weeks!!!!!!!!!

Overwhelmed, but grinning madly!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cate Brickell said...

Congratulations! Nice to know real people actually win the prizes! Might try my luck next month ~lol~