Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm back!

This is to make it official - I am scrapping again! In fact, i have done so many laouts recently, I will have to upload them here in batches :)

It is a combination of my wonderful new scrapping room, time and enthusiasm at the same time, my new computer and printer making the tech side of things faster and easier and the flow on from the series of albums I produced for a recent ABA reunion.

The turn around is amazing - I have actually gone through the heap of photos I had printed months ago to stimulate my mojo (which didn't do the job) and am now at the stage of reviewing the past year to see which photos have missed the action.

Needless to say, I am thrilled :) In fact, I have even NEEDED to go shopping to restock my stash!!!

I know! How great is that?

So if you need me, you will know where to find me.

No comments: