Friday, September 25, 2009

All about colour

You will have gathered by now (unless you only see in black and white) that I am inspired by colour :) I actively seek colour all around me - in my clothes, my decor and especially in my scrapping supplies.

So having whittled down my stash with some power scrapping for a special project over the past week, I found myself in genuine need of a stash stock up.

So I thought I would make that a bit more fun with a poll on my Facebook profile, getting my friends to vote for the colour of the week. I hope to do this every week until I get bored or forget.

This week was just too easy - they elected PURPLE! As this is one of my favourite colours, it was not an onerous task to shop at my LSS for supplies only in the colour purple.

I wonder what next week will bring?


No comments: