Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What to do with all those animals?


When my three kidlets were little, we spent a lot of time at places like the zoo and petting farms, meaning endless photos of animals. Unfortunately, with your basic 1980s-type point and shoot camera, most of the photos had a vast expanse of enclosure and a small pic of the animal! These underwhelming pictures take up serious space in storage, yet you don't want to throw them away because you have kept them so long!

This is what I did with some of them: Stacy Julian got me onto the idea of using a square punch to cut the bits you want out of the bits you don't want. Suddenly, the centre of the photo becomes the centre of attention!

I will probably make a second page, as there are still a lot of koalas and elephants in the pile! I hope my future grand kids like looking at animal pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: