Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where Women Create

It might come as a shock to my friends who think me a little addled by my obsessive interest in organising my scrap room to discover I am not alone! Others share my fascination with organisation and storage for scrapbooking and other crafts. There are websites, yahoo groups and even magazines sharing photos and ideas and just general inspiration.

I stumbled across a magazine several months ago which featured all sorts of crafters/artists and their creative spaces, however I loaned it out and have never seen it again and could not even recall the title! So I was thrilled to find they have a website, a blog, a Facebook and Twitter presence and an ongoing magazine! I will be asking my newsagent to reserve the magazine for me - and it will not be loaned to anyone!

What I like about this stuff is the little things that trigger a light bulb moment that I can use in my own crafting storage. Mine is on a very teenty-tiny scale compared to some, but that doesn't mean I can't scale down the ideas to suit. And as I am itching to organise Melissa's sewing stash (with her blessing!), ideas for fabric and stuff are very welcome.

So keep an eye out for Where Women Create





Photobucket

No comments: