Monday, January 7, 2008

Blogging

Okay, so a bit OT, but I just have to say how much I am loving the world of blogging! It seems scrapbookers have taken to blogs with passion and there is just a whole world of creative people out there sharing their lives.

Thank goodness I found an easy way to keep up, with an amazing tool called Google Reader that was just sitting there, waiting for me to find it! So easy - add a blog you want to subscribe to and it manages it and each time you visit, there are all the new posts from your favourite bloggers!

Much more inspiring than reading the newspaper (depressing) or most women's magazines (even more depressing in a different way!) and the most wonderful networking tool.

I am hooked.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the internet?

No comments: