Monday, January 7, 2008

WOW! Those who scrap for other people

A fabulous talent found on Ebay, this woman creates scrapbook pages for other people and that includes doing her own artwork!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CUSTOM-Scrapbook-Album-PREMADE-Paper-Piecing-20-pg-BTDL_W0QQitemZ130186686629QQihZ003QQcategoryZ11792QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122 This is my favourite - look at the detail!

She writes:

About my work
I only use *premium* scrapbook papers and embellishments! Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Flair Designs, Prima Flowers and Bazzil Papers & Cardstocks are some of my favorites (to name just a few of course)- shopping for the latest and greatest paper and embellishments is the BEST part of creating these albums. All products are Acid/Lignin free.
All artwork you see in my layouts from carousel horses, tear bears to fire trucks are designed by me using Bazzill Cardstock and Prisma Color Pencils & Chalk- I do not use templates. You will also find some clip art or 3 D art layouts used from various artists courtesy of PC Crafter. I graduated Cum Laude with a BA in Fine Arts- I take a tremendous amount of pride in everything I create - so you can be sure that each page you receive will be the best of quality and design!
Each page is meticulously designed, and 3 dimensionally embellished to create depth. Sometimes that can be hard to capture with digital images, so please check out my Portfolio for close ups.
Turn around time is dependent on the extent of artwork requested, and when I receive your information/pictures etc. Please email me with any questions on this! If you need additional information about my custom albums, please feel free to email me! Thank you so much for considering my auctions!

This is her blog: http://scrapbookexchange.blogspot.com/

No comments: